Subject Areas on Research
- An alanine residue in the M3-M4 linker lines the glycine binding pocket of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor.
- Complexes of serum albumin and cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum (II). The role of cysteine 34 as a nucleophilic entering group and evidence for reaction between bound platinum and a second macromolecule.
- Crystallization, preliminary X-ray analysis and biophysical characterization of HPr kinase/phosphatase of Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Effect of cysteine residues on the activity of arginyl-tRNA synthetase from Escherichia coli.
- Enzyme derivatives containing reactive groups. II. Immobilization of alpha-amylase on human erythrocytes using 5,5 dithiobis (2 nitro benzoic acid) and M-maleimidobenzoic acid adducts.
- Evidence that Blastocladiella emersonii zoospore maintenance factor is a sulfhydryl group-containing cyclic ribotide.
- Investigations into the role of sulfhydryl groups in the mechanism of action of the nitrates.
- [3H]acetylcholine binding sites in brain. Effect of disulfide bond modification.