Subject Areas on Research
- Advanced age is an independent predictor for increased morbidity and mortality after emergent surgery for diverticulitis.
- Computed tomography of the rectum.
- Crohn's disease in the elderly. Prolonged delay in diagnosis.
- Duodenal diverticula. Relationship to biliary tract disease.
- Laparoscopic versus open Hartmann procedure for the emergency treatment of diverticulitis: a propensity-matched analysis.
- The Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) eating pattern in special populations.
- The histopathology of vesical diverticula.
- Worse outcomes in patients undergoing urgent surgery for left-sided diverticulitis admitted on weekends vs weekdays: a population-based study of 31 832 patients.