Subject Areas on Research
- Colonic Diverticulitis in a 19-Year-Old Boy With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Surgical Implications of Chronic Immunosuppression.
- Disparities in colostomy reversal after Hartmann's procedure for diverticulitis.
- Effect of Diagnosis on Outcomes in the Setting of Enhanced Recovery Protocols.
- Laparoscopic Approach in Colonic Diverticulitis: Dispelling Myths and Misperceptions.
- Major acute inflammatory complications of diverticular disease of the colon: planning of surgical management.
- Minimally invasive surgery for diverticulitis.
- Multicenter validation of American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grading system for acute colonic diverticulitis and its use for emergency general surgery quality improvement program.
- Surgical experience of colon resection in the extreme elderly.