Subject Areas on Research
- Hygiene self-care of older adults in West Virginia: effects of gender.
- Maintaining and improving the oral health of young children.
- Operation Belarus: an enquiry into the status of paediatric dentistry.
- Oral health among white, black, and Mexican-American elders: an examination of edentulism and dental caries.
- Personality and oral health.
- Racial disparities in trajectories of dental caries experience.
- The effects of a break in water fluoridation on the development of dental caries and fluorosis.