Subject Areas on Research
- A long non-coding RNA targets microRNA miR-34a to regulate colon cancer stem cell asymmetric division.
- A novel polymorphism in human cytosine DNA-methyltransferase-3B promoter is associated with an increased risk of lung cancer.
- Chaperoning epigenetics: FKBP51 decreases the activity of DNMT1 and mediates epigenetic effects of the antidepressant paroxetine.
- DNMT3B interacts with constitutive centromere protein CENP-C to modulate DNA methylation and the histone code at centromeric regions.
- DNMT3b polymorphism and hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer age of onset.
- Epigenetic regulation of human alpha1d-adrenergic receptor gene expression: a role for DNA methylation in Sp1-dependent regulation.
- Genetic variation in TYMS in the one-carbon transfer pathway is associated with ovarian carcinoma types in the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Genetic variation in the one-carbon transfer pathway and ovarian cancer risk.
- Inhibition of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus-induced cytokines mRNA production in human bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3.
- Polymorphisms of the DNMT3B gene and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a case-control study.
- Prognostic and biologic significance of DNMT3B expression in older patients with cytogenetically normal primary acute myeloid leukemia.
- Salmonella typhimurium SA host specificity system is based on deoxyribonucleic acid-adenine methylation.
- Site-specific methylases induce the SOS DNA repair response in Escherichia coli.
- T cell receptor (TCR) and transforming growth factor β (TGF-β) signaling converge on DNA (cytosine-5)-methyltransferase to control forkhead box protein 3 (foxp3) locus methylation and inducible regulatory T cell differentiation.
- Temporal association of ORCA/LRWD1 to late-firing origins during G1 dictates heterochromatin replication and organization.
Keywords of People