Subject Areas on Research
- A novel polymorphism in human cytosine DNA-methyltransferase-3B promoter is associated with an increased risk of lung cancer.
- Chaperoning epigenetics: FKBP51 decreases the activity of DNMT1 and mediates epigenetic effects of the antidepressant paroxetine.
- DNMT3b polymorphism and hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer age of onset.
- Inhibition of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus-induced cytokines mRNA production in human bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3.
- Polymorphisms of the DNMT3B gene and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a case-control study.
- Prognostic and biologic significance of DNMT3B expression in older patients with cytogenetically normal primary acute myeloid leukemia.
- Salmonella typhimurium SA host specificity system is based on deoxyribonucleic acid-adenine methylation.
- Temporal association of ORCA/LRWD1 to late-firing origins during G1 dictates heterochromatin replication and organization.
Keywords of People