Subject Areas on Research
- Chaperoning epigenetics: FKBP51 decreases the activity of DNMT1 and mediates epigenetic effects of the antidepressant paroxetine.
- DNMT3B interacts with constitutive centromere protein CENP-C to modulate DNA methylation and the histone code at centromeric regions.
- Genetic variation in TYMS in the one-carbon transfer pathway is associated with ovarian carcinoma types in the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Genetic variation in the one-carbon transfer pathway and ovarian cancer risk.
- Prognostic and biologic significance of DNMT3B expression in older patients with cytogenetically normal primary acute myeloid leukemia.
- Promoter methylation and silencing of the tissue factor pathway inhibitor-2 (TFPI-2), a gene encoding an inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases in human glioma cells.
- Role of S-adenosylhomocysteine in adenosinemediated toxicity in cultured mouse T lymphoma cells.
- Site-specific methylases induce the SOS DNA repair response in Escherichia coli.
- T cell receptor (TCR) and transforming growth factor β (TGF-β) signaling converge on DNA (cytosine-5)-methyltransferase to control forkhead box protein 3 (foxp3) locus methylation and inducible regulatory T cell differentiation.
- Temporal association of ORCA/LRWD1 to late-firing origins during G1 dictates heterochromatin replication and organization.
Keywords of People