Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Polymerase e-Mutated and Microsatellite-Instable Endometrial Cancers With Neoantigen Load, Number of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes, and Expression of PD-1 and PD-L1.
- Effects of base excision repair gene polymorphisms on pancreatic cancer survival.
- Elevated DNA polymerase alpha, DNA polymerase beta, and DNA topoisomerase II in a melphalan-resistant rhabdomyosarcoma xenograft that is cross-resistant to nitrosoureas and topotecan.
- Enhanced repair of a cisplatin-damaged reporter chloramphenicol-O-acetyltransferase gene and altered activities of DNA polymerases alpha and beta, and DNA ligase in cells of a human malignant glioma following in vivo cisplatin therapy.
- Enhancement of melphalan activity by inhibition of DNA polymerase-alpha and DNA polymerase-beta.
- Heterogeneous polymerase fidelity and mismatch repair bias genome variation and composition.
- Integrated genomic characterization of endometrial carcinoma.
- Ribonucleotides in DNA: hidden in plain sight.
- Stochastic segment models of eukaryotic promoter regions.
- Strand-specific mismatch correction in nuclear extracts of human and Drosophila melanogaster cell lines.
- The prevalence and regulation of antisense transcripts in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
- Topoisomerase 1-dependent deletions initiated by incision at ribonucleotides are biased to the non-transcribed strand of a highly activated reporter.
- X-chromosome hyperactivation in mammals via nonlinear relationships between chromatin states and transcription.
Keywords of People