Subject Areas on Research
- Experimental challenge and clinical cases of Bohle iridovirus (BIV) in native Australian anurans.
- Gene Editing: A New Tool for Viral Disease.
- Lipids at the interface of virus-host interactions.
- NLRX1 Sequesters STING to Negatively Regulate the Interferon Response, Thereby Facilitating the Replication of HIV-1 and DNA Viruses.
- Novel circular DNA viruses in stool samples of wild-living chimpanzees.
- Viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus, Ichthyophonus hoferi, and other causes of morbidity in Pacific herring Clupea pallasi spawning in Prince William Sound, Alaska, USA.
- Viruses and microRNAs: RISCy interactions with serious consequences.