Subject Areas on Research
- Aberrant dolichol chain lengths as biomarkers for retinitis pigmentosa caused by impaired dolichol biosynthesis.
- Analysis of ubiquinones, dolichols, and dolichol diphosphate-oligosaccharides by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry.
- Identification and quantification of dolichol and dolichoic acid in neuromelanin from substantia nigra of the human brain.
- Life with too much polyprenol: polyprenol reductase deficiency.
- Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry of dolichols and polyprenols, lipid sugar carriers across evolution.
- Long-Chain Polyprenols Promote Spore Wall Formation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Molecular characterization of the cis-prenyltransferase of Giardia lamblia.
- Mutation of Nogo-B receptor, a subunit of cis-prenyltransferase, causes a congenital disorder of glycosylation.
- N-Linked Glycans Are Assembled on Highly Reduced Dolichol Phosphate Carriers in the Hyperthermophilic Archaea Pyrococcus furiosus.
- SRD5A3 is required for converting polyprenol to dolichol and is mutated in a congenital glycosylation disorder.
- Substrate promiscuity: AglB, the archaeal oligosaccharyltransferase, can process a variety of lipid-linked glycans.
Keywords of People