Subject Areas on Research
- A predicted geranylgeranyl reductase reduces the ω-position isoprene of dolichol phosphate in the halophilic archaeon, Haloferax volcanii.
- Assembling Glycan-Charged Dolichol Phosphates: Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of a Haloferax volcanii N-Glycosylation Pathway Intermediate.
- Different routes to the same ending: comparing the N-glycosylation processes of Haloferax volcanii and Haloarcula marismortui, two halophilic archaea from the Dead Sea.
- Distinct glycan-charged phosphodolichol carriers are required for the assembly of the pentasaccharide N-linked to the Haloferax volcanii S-layer glycoprotein.
- Lipid sugar carriers at the extremes: The phosphodolichols Archaea use in N-glycosylation.
- Molecular characterization of the cis-prenyltransferase of Giardia lamblia.
- N-Linked Glycans Are Assembled on Highly Reduced Dolichol Phosphate Carriers in the Hyperthermophilic Archaea Pyrococcus furiosus.
- N-glycosylation in the thermoacidophilic archaeon Sulfolobus acidocaldarius involves a short dolichol pyrophosphate carrier.
- Protein glycosylation as an adaptive response in Archaea: growth at different salt concentrations leads to alterations in Haloferax volcanii S-layer glycoprotein N-glycosylation.
- Revisiting N-glycosylation in Halobacterium salinarum: Characterizing a dolichol phosphate- and glycoprotein-bound tetrasaccharide.
- The thermoacidophilic archaeon Sulfolobus acidocaldarius contains an unusually short, highly reduced dolichyl phosphate.
Keywords of People