Subject Areas on Research
- Concentration-dependent effects of anions on the anaerobic oxidation of hemoglobin and myoglobin.
- DNA surveillance: web-based molecular identification of whales, dolphins, and porpoises.
- Fine-scale behaviour of bottlenose dolphins around gillnets.
- High concentrations of isovaleric acid in the fats of odontocetes: variation and patterns of accumulation in blubber vs. stability in the melon.
- Pathology: whales, sonar and decompression sickness.
- Predictive modeling of spinner dolphin (Stenella longirostris) resting habitat in the main Hawaiian Islands.
- Responses of normal and sickle cell hemoglobin to S-nitroscysteine: implications for therapeutic applications of NO in treatment of sickle cell disease.
- Soundscape of an Indo-Pacific humpback dolphin (Sousa chinensis) hotspot before windfarm construction in the Pearl River Estuary, China: Do dolphin engage in noise avoidance and passive eavesdropping behavior?