Subject Areas on Research
- Cholera control and anti-Haitian stigma in the Dominican Republic: from migration policy to lived experience.
- Factors related with sarcopenia and sarcopenic obesity among low- and middle-income settings: the 10/66 DRG study.
- Faith, Family, Filiality, and Fate.
- Homozygous sickle cell disease and cystic fibrosis in an adolescent.
- Perceived discrimination, humiliation, and mental health: a mixed-methods study among Haitian migrants in the Dominican Republic.
- Preliminary notes on a newly discovered skull of the extinct Hispaniolian monkey Antillothrix from Hispaniola and the origin of the Greater Antillean monkeys
- Social stressors, social support, and mental health among Haitian migrants in the Dominican Republic.
Keywords of People