Subject Areas on Research
- Differential regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase in the basal ganglia of mice lacking the dopamine transporter.
- Increased renal dopamine and acute renal adaptation to a high-phosphate diet.
- Notch-1 regulates pulmonary neuroendocrine cell differentiation in cell lines and in transgenic mice.
- Reserpine-like effects of harmine on isolated adrenal medullary vesicles.
- Theoretical studies on the pyridoxal-5'-phosphate dependent enzyme dopa decarboxylase: effect of thr 246 residue on the co-factor-enzyme binding and reaction mechanism.