Subject Areas on Research
- Differential regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase in the basal ganglia of mice lacking the dopamine transporter.
- Increased renal dopamine and acute renal adaptation to a high-phosphate diet.
- Multiple elements may be used for regulation of the GAP-43 gene in different cell-types.
- Notch-1 regulates pulmonary neuroendocrine cell differentiation in cell lines and in transgenic mice.
- Reserpine-like effects of harmine on isolated adrenal medullary vesicles.
- Theoretical studies on the pyridoxal-5'-phosphate dependent enzyme dopa decarboxylase: effect of thr 246 residue on the co-factor-enzyme binding and reaction mechanism.
- [The effect of the dopamine neuronal reuptake inhibitor GBR 12909 on the dopaminergic neurotransmission parameters in the rat striatum in vivo]