Subject Areas on Research
- Combined doppler and phased-array echocardiographic estimation of cardiac output.
- Comparison of intravascular ultrasound, external ultrasound and digital angiography for evaluation of peripheral artery dimensions and morphology.
- Echogenic polymer coating: does it improve needle visualization in sonographically guided biopsy?
- Gold nanorods as a contrast agent for Doppler optical coherence tomography.
- Pilot study of optical coherence tomography measurement of retinal blood flow in retinal and optic nerve diseases.
- Pulsed Doppler echocardiographic findings in total anomalous pulmonary venous drainage to the coronary sinus.