Subject Areas on Research
- Clonal origin of epithelial ovarian carcinoma: analysis by loss of heterozygosity, p53 mutation, and X-chromosome inactivation.
- Expression in aneuploid Drosophila S2 cells.
- Molecular definition of a novel inositol polyphosphate metabolic pathway initiated by inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate 3-kinase activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Prenatal test for X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency by analysis of maternal X-chromosome inactivation and linkage analysis.
- The DNA sequence of the human X chromosome.
- Translocation (X;19) with involvement of the inactive X chromosome in oligoblastic granulocytic leukemia.
- Unmasking a role for sex chromosomes in gene silencing.
- X-chromosome hyperactivation in mammals via nonlinear relationships between chromatin states and transcription.
- X-linked genetic factors regulate hematopoietic stem-cell kinetics in females.
Keywords of People