Subject Areas on Research
- Accurate Dosing of Antiretrovirals at Home Using a Foilized, Polyethylene Pouch to Prevent the Transmission of HIV From Mother to Child.
- Effect of mirtazapine orally disintegrating tablets on health-related quality of life in elderly depressed patients with comorbid medical disorders: a pilot study.
- Injectable intratumoral depot of thermally responsive polypeptide-radionuclide conjugates delays tumor progression in a mouse model.
- Luteal supplementation in in vitro fertilization: more questions than answers.
- Oropharyngeal candidiasis in patients with HIV: suggested guidelines for therapy.
- Pharmacologic studies in vulnerable populations: Using the pediatric experience.
- Response to: 'Pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic properties and efficacy/safety of U-500R from randomized clinical studies'.
- Safety of nifedipine in angina pectoris: a meta-analysis.