Subject Areas on Research
- Efficacy and Safety of Doxepin 1 mg and 3 mg in a 12-week Sleep Laboratory and Outpatient Trial of Elderly Subjects with Chronic Primary Insomnia.
- Efficacy and safety of doxepin 3 and 6 mg in a 35-day sleep laboratory trial in adults with chronic primary insomnia.
- Low-dose doxepin for the treatment of insomnia: emerging data.
- Motor cortex excitability after vagus nerve stimulation in major depression.
- QT interval prolongation and torsades de pointes in a patient undergoing treatment with vorinostat: a case report and review of the literature.
- Tricyclic-induced akathisia in patients taking conjugated estrogens.
- Utility of routine laboratory testing in management of chronic urticaria/angioedema.