Subject Areas on Research
- 4-Hydroperoxycyclophosphamide purging of breast cancer from the mononuclear cell fraction of bone marrow in patients receiving high-dose chemotherapy and autologous marrow support: a phase I trial.
- 64Cu-MM-302 Positron Emission Tomography Quantifies Variability of Enhanced Permeability and Retention of Nanoparticles in Relation to Treatment Response in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- A Cancer and Leukemia Group B multi-center study of DA-EPOCH-rituximab in untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with analysis of outcome by molecular subtype.
- A Novel Locus on 6p21.2 for Cancer Treatment-Induced Cardiac Dysfunction Among Childhood Cancer Survivors.
- A Randomized Phase II Trial of Epigenetic Priming with Guadecitabine and Carboplatin in Platinum-resistant, Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
- A Southwest Oncology Group Randomized Phase II Study of doxorubicin and paclitaxel as frontline chemotherapy for women with metastatic breast cancer.
- A colony color method identifies the vulnerability of mitochondria to oxidative damage.
- A dual-ligand approach for enhancing targeting selectivity of therapeutic nanocarriers.
- A five-drug remission induction regimen with intensive consolidation for adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: cancer and leukemia group B study 8811.
- A genome-wide RNAi screen reveals multiple regulators of caspase activation.
- A malignant lymphoma with histological features and immunophenotypic profile intermediate between EBV-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and EBV-positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma in a 67-year-old female: a "gray zone" lymphoma associated with Epstein-Barr virus in the elderly.
- A multi-centre randomized phase II study of nolatrexed versus doxorubicin in treatment of Chinese patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- A phase I trial of olanzapine (Zyprexa) for the prevention of delayed emesis in cancer patients: a Hoosier Oncology Group study.
- A phase I/II study of neoadjuvant liposomal doxorubicin, paclitaxel, and hyperthermia in locally advanced breast cancer.
- A phase II study of recombinant interferon-gamma following combination chemotherapy for patients with extensive small cell lung cancer. CALGB.
- A phase II trial of streptozotocin and adriamycin in advanced APUD tumors.
- A pilot study of etoposide, vinblastine, and doxorubicin plus involved field irradiation in advanced, previously untreated Hodgkin's disease.
- A prospective randomized pilot study to evaluate predictors of response in serial core biopsies to single agent neoadjuvant doxorubicin or paclitaxel for patients with locally advanced breast cancer.
- A quantitative study of the intracellular fate of pH-responsive doxorubicin-polypeptide nanoparticles.
- A randomized phase III comparative trial of immediate consolidation with high-dose chemotherapy and autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell support compared to observation with delayed consolidation in women with metastatic breast cancer and only bone metastases following intensive induction chemotherapy.
- A retrospective evaluation of chemotherapy dose intensity and supportive care for early-stage breast cancer in a curative setting.
- A synthetic mimic of the secretory granule for drug delivery.
- A tracer dose of technetium-99m-labeled liposomes can estimate the effect of hyperthermia on intratumoral doxil extravasation.
- Active Targeting of Cancer Cells by Nanobody Decorated Polypeptide Micelle with Bio-orthogonally Conjugated Drug.
- Addition of rituximab to chemotherapy overcomes the negative prognostic impact of cyclin E expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Adjunctive adjuvant or neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced bladder cancer: a critical appraisal of the present status.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for osteosarcoma may not increase survival after neoadjuvant chemotherapy and surgical resection.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in older women with early-stage breast cancer.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in primary treatment of osteogenic sarcoma. A Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Adjuvant sequential chemotherapy with doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil (ACMF) with concurrent radiotherapy in resectable advanced breast cancer.
- Adriamycin in the treatment of childhood acute leukemia. A Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Adriamycin in the treatment of childhood solid tumors. A Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Adriamycin-Induced Podocyte Injury Disrupts the YAP-TEAD1 Axis and Downregulates Cyr61 and CTGF Expression.
- Adriamycin-induced senescence in breast tumor cells involves functional p53 and telomere dysfunction.
- Adult testicular sarcoma: presentation, evaluation, and treatment.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation in the treatment of MOPP-resistant Hodgkin's disease.
- An in vitro assay procedure to test chemotherapeutic drugs on cells from human solid tumors.
- An integrated approach to the prediction of chemotherapeutic response in patients with breast cancer.
- An oxidative stress-based mechanism of doxorubicin cytotoxicity suggests new therapeutic strategies in ABC-DLBCL.
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma, Version 2.2015.
- Anthracenedione activation by NADPH-cytochrome P-450 reductase; comparison with anthracyclines.
- Anti-invasive adjuvant therapy with imipramine blue enhances chemotherapeutic efficacy against glioma.
- Anticipatory immune suppression and nausea in women receiving cyclic chemotherapy for ovarian cancer.
- Antioxidant and xenobiotic-metabolizing enzyme gene expression in doxorubicin-resistant MCF-7 breast cancer cells.
- Antiproliferative effects of cyclocreatine on human prostatic carcinoma cells.
- Apoptosis induces expression of sphingosine kinase 1 to release sphingosine-1-phosphate as a "come-and-get-me" signal.
- Assessment of Early Radiation-Induced Changes in Left Ventricular Function by Myocardial Strain Imaging After Breast Radiation Therapy.
- Assessment of myeloma maintenance regimen of prednisone. Adriamycin, imuran, and vincristine in a murine plasmacytoma model.
- CALGB 50604: risk-adapted treatment of nonbulky early-stage Hodgkin lymphoma based on interim PET.
- CD30 expression defines a novel subgroup of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with favorable prognosis and distinct gene expression signature: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- Carbonic anhydrase IX is a predictive marker of doxorubicin resistance in early-stage breast cancer independent of HER2 and TOP2A amplification.
- Cardiac Safety of Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy in the Neoadjuvant Setting for Treatment of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Cardiac perfusion changes in patients treated for breast cancer with radiation therapy and doxorubicin: preliminary results.
- Carnitine plasma levels and fatigue in children/adolescents receiving cisplatin, ifosfamide, or doxorubicin.
- Caspase-3 dependent cleavage and activation of skeletal muscle phosphorylase b kinase.
- Chemodosimetry of in vivo tumor liposomal drug concentration using MRI.
- Chemotaxis-driven assembly of endothelial barrier in a tumor-on-a-chip platform.
- Chemotherapy of subcutaneous and intracranial human medulloblastoma xenografts in athymic nude mice.
- Childhood hepatic mesenchymoma: successful treatment with surgery and multiple-agent chemotherapy.
- Cisplatin and adriamycin resistance are associated with MutLalpha and mismatch repair deficiency in an ovarian tumor cell line.
- Cisplatin plus etoposide consolidation following cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and vincristine in limited small-cell lung cancer.
- Clinical and Biologic Significance of MYC Genetic Mutations in De Novo Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
- Clinical features, tumor biology, and prognosis associated with MYC rearrangement and Myc overexpression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with rituximab-CHOP.
- Clinical implications of phosphorylated STAT3 expression in De Novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Clinical uses of pegylated pharmaceuticals in oncology.
- Clostridium septicum abscess in hepatic metastases: successful medical management.
- Combination chemotherapy and adriamycin in patients with advanced breast cancer. A Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Combination chemotherapy and radiation therapy of undifferentiated small cell bronchogenic carcinoma.
- Combination chemotherapy for osteosarcoma.
- Combination chemotherapy with or without thoracic radiotherapy in limited-stage small-cell lung cancer: a randomized trial of the Southeastern Cancer Study Group.
- Combined modality therapy for advanced, diffuse lymphocytic and histiocytic lymphomas.
- Combined modality therapy of advanced non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: an analysis of remission duration and survival in 95 patients.
- Combined treatment approaches in regionally advanced bladder cancer.
- Commentary: Sympathectomy for cardiomyopathy: It's a matter of nerves.
- Comparative effects of thermosensitive doxorubicin-containing liposomes and hyperthermia in human and murine tumours.
- Comparative genome-wide screening identifies a conserved doxorubicin repair network that is diploid specific in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Comparison of bevacizumab alone or with chemotherapy in recurrent ovarian cancer patients.
- Comparison of doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide versus single-agent paclitaxel as adjuvant therapy for breast cancer in women with 0 to 3 positive axillary nodes: CALGB 40101 (Alliance).
- Comparison of ¹²³I-metaiodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) and ¹³¹I-MIBG semi-quantitative scores in predicting survival in patients with stage 4 neuroblastoma: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Complete discontinuity of the distal fistula tract from the developing gut: direct histologic evidence for the mechanism of tracheoesophageal fistula formation.
- Comprehensive gene expression profiling and immunohistochemical studies support application of immunophenotypic algorithm for molecular subtype classification in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- Conjugate of Doxorubicin to Albumin-Binding Peptide Outperforms Aldoxorubicin.
- Consolidation and maintenance therapy in multiple myeloma: randomized comparison of a new approach to therapy after initial response to treatment.
- Constitutive and inducible Akt activity promotes resistance to chemotherapy, trastuzumab, or tamoxifen in breast cancer cells.
- Controlled targeting of liposomal doxorubicin via the folate receptor in vitro.
- Correlation of doxorubicin footprints with deletion endpoints in lacO of E. coli.
- Cost-effectiveness of pegfilgrastim versus 6-day filgrastim primary prophylaxis in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving CHOP-21 in United States.
- Creatine kinase-overexpression improves myocardial energetics, contractile dysfunction and survival in murine doxorubicin cardiotoxicity.
- Creatine supplementation reduces doxorubicin-induced cardiomyocellular injury.
- Criterion validity of Medicare chemotherapy claims in Cancer and Leukemia Group B breast and lung cancer trial participants.
- Cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone for primary central nervous system lymphoma: short-duration response and multifocal intracerebral recurrence preceding radiotherapy.
- Cytokinetically based induction chemotherapy and splenectomy for childhood acute nonlymphocytic leukemia.
- Cytosolic accumulation of small nucleolar RNAs (snoRNAs) is dynamically regulated by NADPH oxidase.
- DCE-MRI parameters have potential to predict response of locally advanced breast cancer patients to neoadjuvant chemotherapy and hyperthermia: a pilot study.
- DNA sequence specificity of doxorubicin-induced mutational damage in uvrB- Escherichia coli.
- Dasatinib (BMS-35482) interacts synergistically with docetaxel, gemcitabine, topotecan, and doxorubicin in ovarian cancer cells with high SRC pathway activation and protein expression.
- Determining clinical course of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma using targeted transcriptome and machine learning algorithms.
- Different patterns of relapse associated with three intensive treatment regimens for pediatric E-rosette positive T-cell leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Differential efficacy of bortezomib plus chemotherapy within molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Differential roles of RIPK1 and RIPK3 in TNF-induced necroptosis and chemotherapeutic agent-induced cell death.
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma classification system that associates normal B-cell subset phenotypes with prognosis.
- Diminishment of respiratory sinus arrhythmia foreshadows doxorubicin-induced cardiomyopathy.
- Dose-Adjusted EPOCH-R Compared With R-CHOP as Frontline Therapy for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Clinical Outcomes of the Phase III Intergroup Trial Alliance/CALGB 50303.
- Dose-escalated cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone, and etoposide (CHOPE) chemotherapy for patients with diffuse lymphoma: Cancer and Leukemia Group B studies 8852 and 8854.
- Dose-escalation of filgrastim does not improve efficacy: clinical tolerability and long-term follow-up on CALGB study 9141 adjuvant chemotherapy for node-positive breast cancer patients using dose-intensified doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel.
- Downstaging of hepatocellular carcinoma and liver metastases from colorectal cancer by selective intra-arterial chemotherapy.
- Doxorubicin plus evofosfamide versus doxorubicin alone in locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic soft-tissue sarcoma (TH CR-406/SARC021): an international, multicentre, open-label, randomised phase 3 trial.
- Doxorubicin resistance conferred by selective enhancement of intracellular glutathione peroxidase or superoxide dismutase content in human MCF-7 breast cancer cells.
- Doxorubicin, vinblastine, and gemcitabine (CALGB 50203) for stage I/II nonbulky Hodgkin lymphoma: pretreatment prognostic factors and interim PET.
- Doxorubicin-conjugated chimeric polypeptide nanoparticles that respond to mild hyperthermia.
- Doxorubicin-conjugated polypeptide nanoparticles inhibit metastasis in two murine models of carcinoma.
- Doxorubicin-induced cardiac dysfunction in unselected patients with a history of early-stage breast cancer.
- Doxorubicin-loaded protease-activated near-infrared fluorescent polymeric nanoparticles for imaging and therapy of cancer.
- Drug development of lyso-thermosensitive liposomal doxorubicin: Combining hyperthermia and thermosensitive drug delivery.
- Dual-Energy CT Imaging of Tumor Liposome Delivery After Gold Nanoparticle-Augmented Radiation Therapy.
- Dual-targeted hybrid nanoparticles of synergistic drugs for treating lung metastases of triple negative breast cancer in mice.
- Dysregulated CXCR4 expression promotes lymphoma cell survival and independently predicts disease progression in germinal center B-cell-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Ectopic expression of interferon regulatory factor-1 promotes human breast cancer cell death and results in reduced expression of survivin.
- Effect of adriamycin and Corynebacterium parvum in tumor-bearing mice: modulation of response to sheep red blood cells.
- Effect of isopropyl-beta-D-thiogalactopyranosid induction of the lac operon on the specificity of spontaneous and doxorubicin-induced mutations in Escherichia coli.
- Effect of pazopanib on tumor microenvironment and liposome delivery.
- Effective treatment of experimental DU-145 prostate cancers with targeted cytotoxic somatostatin analog AN-238.
- Effects of the methoxymorpholino derivative of doxorubicin and its bioactivated form versus doxorubicin on human leukemia and lymphoma cell lines and normal bone marrow.
- Effects of tumor microenvironment heterogeneity on nanoparticle disposition and efficacy in breast cancer tumor models.
- Efficacy and toxicity of doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide maintenance therapy in dogs with multicentric lymphosarcoma.
- Efficacy of epidural blood patching or surgery in spontaneous intracranial hypotension: an evidence map protocol.
- Efficacy of liposomes and hyperthermia in a human tumor xenograft model: importance of triggered drug release.
- EpCAM Aptamer-mediated Survivin Silencing Sensitized Cancer Stem Cells to Doxorubicin in a Breast Cancer Model.
- Epirubicin: is it like doxorubicin in breast cancer? A clinical review.
- Epithelial Regeneration After Doxorubicin Arises Primarily From Early Progeny of Active Intestinal Stem Cells.
- Equivalence Ratio for Daunorubicin to Doxorubicin in Relation to Late Heart Failure in Survivors of Childhood Cancer.
- Erythropoietin protects cardiac myocytes against anthracycline-induced apoptosis.
- Evaluating a critically ill patient with metabolic acidosis: the ifosfamide paradigm.
- Evaluation of GM-CSF mouthwash for prevention of chemotherapy-induced mucositis: a randomized, double-blind, dose-ranging study.
- Evaluation of an elastin-like polypeptide-doxorubicin conjugate for cancer therapy.
- Evaluation of new anticancer agents against human pancreatic carcinomas in nude mice.
- Excision repair reduces doxorubicin-induced genotoxicity.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase regulates cardiac function and fibrosis.
- FAMTX versus etoposide, doxorubicin, and cisplatin: a random assignment trial in gastric cancer.
- Fatal esorubicin-induced cardiomyopathy: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Fatigue and carnitine levels over multiple cycles of chemotherapy in children and adolescents.
- Feasibility trial of partial breast irradiation with concurrent dose-dense doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide in early-stage breast cancer.
- Fibroblast growth factor signaling in the developing tracheoesophageal fistula.
- Fifteen-year median follow-up results after neoadjuvant doxorubicin, followed by mastectomy, followed by adjuvant cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil (CMF) followed by radiation for stage III breast cancer: a phase II trial (CALGB 8944).
- Final Results of a Phase 1 Study of Vorinostat, Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin, and Bortezomib in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
- Fixed-dose pegfilgrastim is safe and allows neutrophil recovery in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Follicular mucinosis as a presenting sign of acute myeloblastic leukemia.
- Formulation and characterisation of magnetic resonance imageable thermally sensitive liposomes for use with magnetic resonance-guided high intensity focused ultrasound.
- Fourteen-day CHOP supported with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in patients with aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of a phase II study.
- Functional expression of the multidrug resistance-associated protein in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Gelation of liposome interior. A novel method for drug encapsulation.
- Gemcitabine, vinorelbine, and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (GVD), a salvage regimen in relapsed Hodgkin's lymphoma: CALGB 59804.
- Genetically Encoding Albumin Binding into Chemotherapeutic-loaded Polypeptide Nanoparticles Enhances Their Antitumor Efficacy.
- Genomic lesions associated with a different clinical outcome in diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma treated with R-CHOP-21.
- Giant thoracic liposarcoma treated with induction chemotherapy followed by surgical resection.
- Glutathione-associated cis-diamminedichloroplatinum(II) metabolism and ATP-dependent efflux from leukemia cells. Molecular characterization of glutathione-platinum complex and its biological significance.
- Hair regrowth after cancer therapy.
- Health-related quality of life in long-term breast cancer survivors: differences by adjuvant chemotherapy dose in Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 8541.
- Hfe deficiency increases susceptibility to cardiotoxicity and exacerbates changes in iron metabolism induced by doxorubicin.
- High dose CHOP: a phase II study of initial treatment in aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9351.
- High dose chemotherapy with autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation in an anephric child with multiply recurrent Wilms tumor.
- High expression of nucleoside transporter protein hENT1 in Reed-Sternberg cells is associated with treatment failure in relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma patients treated with gemcitabine, vinorelbine and liposomal doxorubicin - a CALGB 59804 correlative study.
- High-dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow support as consolidation after standard-dose adjuvant therapy for high-risk primary breast cancer.
- High-dose doxorubicin, dexrazoxane, and GM-CSF in malignant mesothelioma: a phase II study-Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9631.
- High-dose doxorubicin, etoposide, and cyclophosphamide with stem cell reinfusion in patients with metastatic or high-risk primary breast cancer. City of Hope Bone Marrow Oncology Team.
- High-dose infusional doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide: a feasibility study of tandem high-dose chemotherapy cycles without stem cell support.
- Hodgkin lymphoma arising in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia: outcomes from a large multi-center collaboration.
- Hodgkin lymphoma treatment with ABVD in the US and the EU: neutropenia occurrence and impaired chemotherapy delivery.
- Holding back the sea: the role for maintenance chemotherapy in metastatic breast cancer.
- How important is bleomycin in the adriamycin + bleomycin + vinblastine + dacarbazine regimen?
- Humanin analog enhances the protective effect of dexrazoxane against doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity.
- Hydrogel-nanoparticle composites for optically modulated cancer therapeutic delivery.
- Hyperbaric oxygen as a chemotherapy adjuvant in the treatment of metastatic lung tumors in a rat model.
- Hypertensive reactions associated with paclitaxel.
- Hyperthermia mediated liposomal drug delivery.
- IL-1 receptor signaling in podocytes limits susceptibility to glomerular damage.
- Imaging nanoprobe for prediction of outcome of nanoparticle chemotherapy by using mammography.
- Immune Profiling and Quantitative Analysis Decipher the Clinical Role of Immune-Checkpoint Expression in the Tumor Immune Microenvironment of DLBCL.
- Immune responses during administration of adriamycin and Corynebacterium parvum.
- Immunochemotherapy and autologous stem-cell transplantation for untreated patients with mantle-cell lymphoma: CALGB 59909.
- Immunohistochemical double-hit score is a strong predictor of outcome in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone.
- Impact of adjuvant trastuzumab on locoregional failure rates in a randomized clinical trial: North Central Cancer Treatment Group N9831 (alliance) study.
- Impact of consolidation radiation therapy in stage III-IV diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with negative post-chemotherapy radiologic imaging.
- Impact of sarcopenia on treatment tolerance in United States veterans with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with CHOP-based chemotherapy.
- Importance of integrating nanotechnology with pharmacology and physiology for innovative drug delivery and therapy - an illustration with firsthand examples.
- Improved time to progression for transarterial chemoembolization compared with transarterial embolization for patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Improving outcomes in advanced DLBCL: systemic approaches and radiotherapy.
- In Situ Proapoptotic Peptide-Generating Rapeseed Protein-Based Nanocomplexes Synergize Chemotherapy for Cathepsin-B Overexpressing Breast Cancer.
- In vitro chemotherapy testing of transitional cell carcinoma.
- In vitro synergism between hybrid immunotoxins and chemotherapeutic drugs: relevance to immunotherapy of prostate carcinoma.
- In vivo inhibition of PC-3 human androgen-independent prostate cancer by a targeted cytotoxic bombesin analogue, AN-215.
- In vivo monitoring of tissue pharmacokinetics of liposome/drug using MRI: illustration of targeted delivery.
- In vivo treatment sensitivity testing with positron emission tomography/computed tomography after one cycle of chemotherapy for Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Incidence and predictors of low chemotherapy dose-intensity in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a nationwide study.
- Incidence and predictors of low dose-intensity in adjuvant breast cancer chemotherapy: a nationwide study of community practices.
- Independent adjudication of symptomatic heart failure with the use of doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by trastuzumab adjuvant therapy: a combined review of cardiac data from the National Surgical Adjuvant breast and Bowel Project B-31 and the North Central Cancer Treatment Group N9831 clinical trials.
- Individual responses to chemotherapy-induced oxidative stress.
- Inflammatory breast carcinoma. Effective multimodal approach.
- Inhibition of PC-3 human androgen-independent prostate cancer and its metastases by cytotoxic somatostatin analogue AN-238.
- Inhibition of adriamycin-stimulated microsomal lipid peroxidation by mitoxantrone and ametantrone, two new anthracenedione antineoplastic agents.
- Inhibition of growth of MX-1, MCF-7-MIII and MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer xenografts after administration of a targeted cytotoxic analog of somatostatin, AN-238.
- Inhibitory effects of anthracenedione antineoplastic agents on hepatic and cardiac lipid peroxidation.
- Intensive outpatient adjuvant therapy for breast cancer: results of dose escalation and quality of life.
- Interactions of chromatin context, binding site sequence content, and sequence evolution in stress-induced p53 occupancy and transactivation.
- Interleukin-2 activity in patients with extensive small-cell lung cancer: a phase II trial of Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Intrinsic Xenobiotic Resistance of the Intestinal Stem Cell Niche.
- Isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase is required for the impact of mutant KRAS on TAZ protein level and cancer cell self-renewal.
- Left ventricular assist device as destination therapy in doxorubicin-induced cardiomyopathy.
- Leiomyosarcoma in childhood and adolescence.
- Light scattering measurements of subcellular structure provide noninvasive early detection of chemotherapy-induced apoptosis.
- Lipid-coated microgels for the triggered release of doxorubicin.
- Long-term cardiac safety and outcomes of dose-dense doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel and trastuzumab with and without lapatinib in patients with early breast cancer.
- Long-term follow-up of a phase II trial studying a weekly doxorubicin-based multiple drug adjuvant therapy for stage II node-positive carcinoma of the breast.
- Long-term follow-up of patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma treated with debulking surgery and chemotherapy consisting of cisplatin, doxorubicin, and cyclophosphamide. Gynecologic Oncology Group of the Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Long-term follow-up of survival in Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Long-term pegylated liposomal doxorubicin use in recurrent ovarian carcinoma.
- Longitudinal Body Composition Changes in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Survivors: A Retrospective Cohort Study of United States Veterans.
- Low-dose consolidation radiation therapy for early stage unfavorable Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Lurbinectedin versus pegylated liposomal doxorubicin or topotecan in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer: A multicenter, randomized, controlled, open-label phase 3 study (CORAIL).
- Lymphedema, musculoskeletal events and arm function in older patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer (Alliance A171302).
- Lymphoblastic lymphoma in children--a randomized trial comparing LSA2-L2 with the A-COP+ therapeutic regimen: a Pediatric Oncology Group Study.
- Lysolipid incorporation in dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine bilayer membranes enhances the ion permeability and drug release rates at the membrane phase transition.
- Lysosomal accumulation of drugs in drug-sensitive MES-SA but not multidrug-resistant MES-SA/Dx5 uterine sarcoma cells.
- MDM2 phenotypic and genotypic profiling, respective to TP53 genetic status, in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with rituximab-CHOP immunochemotherapy: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- MRI measurements of breast tumor volume predict response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy and recurrence-free survival.
- MRI phenotype is associated with response to doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide neoadjuvant chemotherapy in stage III breast cancer.
- MYC/BCL2 protein coexpression contributes to the inferior survival of activated B-cell subtype of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and demonstrates high-risk gene expression signatures: a report from The International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of temperature-sensitive liposome release: drug dose painting and antitumor effects.
- Management of locally advanced adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Markers of oxidative status in a clinical model of oxidative assault: a pilot study in human blood following doxorubicin administration.
- Materials characterization of the low temperature sensitive liposome (LTSL): effects of the lipid composition (lysolipid and DSPE-PEG2000) on the thermal transition and release of doxorubicin
- Measurement of the DNA synthetic capacity of activated lymphocytes: nucleotide triphosphate incorporation by permeabilized cells.
- Measuring clinically significant chemotherapy-related toxicities using Medicare claims from Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) trial participants.
- Mechanism-based engineering against anthracycline cardiotoxicity.
- Mediastinal large cell lymphoma. An uncommon subset of adult lymphoma curable with combined modality therapy.
- Metastatic adenocarcinomas of unknown primary site. Prognostic variables and treatment results.
- Metastatic breast cancer: the role of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin after conventional anthracyclines.
- Metastatic thymoma with myasthenia gravis: complete remission with combination chemotherapy.
- MicroRNA-155 controls vincristine sensitivity and predicts superior clinical outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- MicroRNAs associated to single drug components of R-CHOP identifies diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients with poor outcome and adds prognostic value to the international prognostic index.
- Mitoxantrone: propensity for free radical formation and lipid peroxidation--implications for cardiotoxicity.
- Modeling the Effect of TNF-α upon Drug-Induced Toxicity in Human, Tissue-Engineered Myobundles.
- Modified cisplatin/interferon α-2b/doxorubicin/5-fluorouracil (PIAF) chemotherapy in patients with no hepatitis or cirrhosis is associated with improved response rate, resectability, and survival of initially unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Modulation of anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity by aerobic exercise in breast cancer: current evidence and underlying mechanisms.
- Modulation of circulating angiogenic factors and tumor biology by aerobic training in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Modulation of glutathione peroxidase expression by selenium: effect on human MCF-7 breast cancer cell transfectants expressing a cellular glutathione peroxidase cDNA and doxorubicin-resistant MCF-7 cells.
- Multitargeted Nanoparticles Deliver Synergistic Drugs across the Blood-Brain Barrier to Brain Metastases of Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells and Tumor-Associated Macrophages.
- Mutational profile and prognostic significance of TP53 in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with R-CHOP: report from an International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- N,N-dimethyladriamycin for treatment of experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy: efficacy and toxicity on the rabbit retina.
- NF-κB p50 activation associated with immune dysregulation confers poorer survival for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients with wild-type p53.
- Nanoparticle formulation improves doxorubicin efficacy by enhancing host antitumor immunity.
- Never underestimate a dermal lesion: reflections on a rare tumor.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the paranasal sinuses: clinical and pathological features, and response to combined-modality therapy.
- Non-invasive monitoring of intra-tumor drug concentration and therapeutic response using optical spectroscopy.
- Nonlymphoblastic lymphoma in children--histology and stage-related response to therapy: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Novel role of 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal in AIFm2-mediated mitochondrial stress signaling.
- Nutrition Modulation of Cardiotoxicity and Anticancer Efficacy Related to Doxorubicin Chemotherapy by Glutamine and ω-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids.
- Ocular toxicity following high dose chemotherapy and autologous transplant.
- Overcoming limitations in nanoparticle drug delivery: triggered, intravascular release to improve drug penetration into tumors.
- Oxidative DNA base damage in MCF-10A breast epithelial cells at clinically achievable concentrations of doxorubicin.
- Oxidative DNA base modifications in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of patients treated with high-dose infusional doxorubicin.
- P-glycoprotein mediated resistance to 5'-nor-anhydro-vinblastine (Navelbine).
- PROMACE-MOPP and intrathecal chemotherapy for CNS lymphomas.
- Paraneoplastic pemphigus associated with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Patients aged > or = 70 are at high risk for neutropenic infection and should receive hemopoietic growth factors when treated with moderately toxic chemotherapy.
- Patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of germinal center origin with BCL2 translocations have poor outcome, irrespective of MYC status: a report from an International DLBCL rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- Pegfilgrastim: the promise of pegylation fulfilled.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma with unusual clinical presentation of rhabdomyolysis.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, NOS, and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Peripheral blood stem cell support for multiple cycles of dose intensive induction therapy is feasible with little risk of tumor contamination in advanced stage neuroblastoma: a report from the Childrens Oncology Group.
- Peripheral blood stem cell support reduces the toxicity of intensive chemotherapy for children and adolescents with metastatic sarcomas.
- Pharmacokinetics of doxorubicin administered i.v. as Myocet (TLC D-99; liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin citrate) compared with conventional doxorubicin when given in combination with cyclophosphamide in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- Phase 2 Study of Dose-Reduced Consolidation Radiation Therapy in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
- Phase 2 study of temozolomide and Caelyx in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Phase I evaluation of doxorubicin and whole-body hyperthermia in dogs with lymphoma.
- Phase I study of Doxil and vinorelbine in metastatic breast cancer.
- Phase I study of Tomudex and Doxorubicin in patients with locally advanced, inoperable or metastatic cancer (IND.98).
- Phase I trial of doxorubicin-containing low temperature sensitive liposomes in spontaneous canine tumors.
- Phase I trial of interleukin-2 plus doxorubicin.
- Phase I/II trial of intravenous Doxil and whole abdomen hyperthermia in patients with refractory ovarian cancer.
- Phase II study of 4'-deoxydoxorubicin (esorubicin) in advanced or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the stomach.
- Phase II study of adriamycin with sequential methotrexate and 5-fluorouracil (AMF) in gastric carcinoma.
- Phase II study of infusional chemotherapy with doxorubicin, vincristine and etoposide plus cyclophosphamide and prednisone (I-CHOPE) in resistant diffuse aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: CALGB 9255. Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Phase II trial of vinorelbine plus doxorubicin in relapsed small-cell lung cancer: CALGB 9332.
- Phase III evaluation of doxorubicin and whole-body hyperthermia in dogs with lymphoma.
- Phase III randomized trial of doxorubicin + cisplatin versus doxorubicin + 24-h paclitaxel + filgrastim in endometrial carcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- Phase III study of N,N-diethyl-2-[4-(phenylmethyl) phenoxy]ethanamine (BMS-217380-01) combined with doxorubicin versus doxorubicin alone in metastatic/recurrent breast cancer: National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group Study MA.19.
- Pilot study of modified LMB-based therapy for children with ataxia-telangiectasia and advanced stage high grade mature B-cell malignancies.
- Polycationic Nanofibers for Nucleic Acid Scavenging.
- Polymer-lipid hybrid nanoparticles synchronize pharmacokinetics of co-encapsulated doxorubicin-mitomycin C and enable their spatiotemporal co-delivery and local bioavailability in breast tumor.
- Polyploidy induction as a consequence of topoisomerase inhibition. A flow cytometric assessment.
- Post transfusion non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema in a patient with chemotherapy-related hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Post-mastectomy radiotherapy following adjuvant chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow transplantation for breast cancer patients with greater than or equal to 10 positive axillary lymph nodes. Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Preclinical and clinical evaluation of intraductally administered agents in early breast cancer.
- Preclinical evaluation of gemcitabine combination regimens for application in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Predicting response to multidrug regimens in cancer patients using cell line experiments and regularised regression models.
- Preoperative and postoperative combination chemotherapy for potentially resectable gastric carcinoma.
- Prevalence and clinical implications of epstein-barr virus infection in de novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in Western countries.
- Prognostic and biological significance of survivin expression in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-CHOP therapy.
- Prognostic and predictive factors for patients with metastatic breast cancer undergoing aggressive induction therapy followed by high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell support.
- Prognostic factors, therapeutic approaches, and distinct immunobiologic features in patients with primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma on long-term follow-up.
- Prognostic impact of concurrent MYC and BCL6 rearrangements and expression in de novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Prognostic model for predicting survival of patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy.
- Prospective assessment of quality of life in ovarian cancer patients receiving whole abdomen hyperthermia and liposomal doxorubicin.
- Protection against daunorubicin cytotoxicity by expression of a cloned human carbonyl reductase cDNA in K562 leukemia cells.
- Psychologic and neuropsychologic functioning of patients with limited small-cell lung cancer treated with chemotherapy and radiation therapy with or without warfarin: a study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Quality of life of older patients with early-stage breast cancer receiving adjuvant chemotherapy: a companion study to cancer and leukemia group B 49907.
- RNA Aptamer-targeted Inhibition of NF-κB Suppresses Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Resistance to Doxorubicin.
- Radiation techniques for the treatment of Hodgkin's disease with combined modality therapy or radiation alone.
- Radiofrequency Ablation Duration per Tumor Volume May Correlate with Overall Survival in Solitary Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients Treated with Radiofrequency Ablation Plus Lyso-Thermosensitive Liposomal Doxorubicin.
- Randomized Trial of Hepatic Artery Embolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Doxorubicin-Eluting Microspheres Compared With Embolization With Microspheres Alone.
- Randomized Trial of Standard Adjuvant Chemotherapy Regimens Versus Capecitabine in Older Women With Early Breast Cancer: 10-Year Update of the CALGB 49907 Trial.
- Randomized phase II trial of cisplatin with mitomycin or doxorubicin for malignant mesothelioma by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Randomized phase III trial of gemcitabine compared with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer.
- Randomized study of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and vincristine versus etoposide and cisplatin versus alternation of these two regimens in extensive small-cell lung cancer: a phase III trial of the Southeastern Cancer Study Group.
- Rational identification of a novel peptide for targeting nanocarriers to 9L glioma.
- Rearrangements of MYC gene facilitate risk stratification in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with rituximab-CHOP.
- Recombinant Synthesis of Hybrid Lipid-Peptide Polymer Fusions that Self-Assemble and Encapsulate Hydrophobic Drugs.
- Recombinant human tumor necrosis factor alone and with chemotherapeutic agents. Effect on nude mouse-supported human bladder cancer heterografts.
- Redox proteomic identification of HNE-bound mitochondrial proteins in cardiac tissues reveals a systemic effect on energy metabolism after doxorubicin treatment.
- Reduced expression of TRIM21/Ro52 predicts poor prognosis in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients with and without rheumatic disease.
- Reduction by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor of fever and neutropenia induced by chemotherapy in patients with small-cell lung cancer.
- Reduction of oral mucositis by filgrastim (r-metHuG-CSF) in patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Regression of U-87 MG human glioblastomas in nude mice after treatment with a cytotoxic somatostatin analog AN-238.
- Relation between Irofulven (MGI-114) systemic exposure and tumor response in human solid tumor xenografts.
- Relationship between exercise behavior, cardiorespiratory fitness, and cognitive function in early breast cancer patients treated with doxorubicin-containing chemotherapy: a pilot study.
- Remote triggered release of doxorubicin in tumors by synergistic application of thermosensitive liposomes and gold nanorods.
- Results of neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiation therapy in the breast-conserving treatment of 250 patients with all stages of infiltrative breast cancer.
- Ring current effects in adriamycin-flavin mononucleotide complexation as observed by 1H FT NMR spectroscopy.
- Risk and healthcare costs of chemotherapy-induced neutropenic complications in women with metastatic breast cancer.
- Risk and timing of hospitalization for febrile neutropenia in patients receiving CHOP, CHOP-R, or CNOP chemotherapy for intermediate-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Risk of febrile neutropenia among patients with intermediate-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving CHOP chemotherapy.
- Role of Radiation Therapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Guidelines from the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group.
- Roles of chemokines CCL2 and CCL5 in the pharmacokinetics of PEGylated liposomal doxorubicin in vivo and in patients with recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Safety and efficacy of aerobic training in operable breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a phase II randomized trial.
- Safety and efficacy of alternating treatment with EP2006, a filgrastim biosimilar, and reference filgrastim: a phase III, randomised, double-blind clinical study in the prevention of severe neutropenia in patients with breast cancer receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy.
- Sample Extraction and Simultaneous Chromatographic Quantitation of Doxorubicin and Mitomycin C Following Drug Combination Delivery in Nanoparticles to Tumor-bearing Mice.
- Selective cardiac surveillance in patients with gynecologic cancer undergoing treatment with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD).
- Selective regulation of expression of protein kinase C (PKC) isoenzymes in multidrug-resistant MCF-7 cells. Functional significance of enhanced expression of PKC alpha.
- Selective targeting of nanocarriers to neutrophils and monocytes.
- Self-assembled hybrid elastin-like polypeptide/silica nanoparticles enable triggered drug release.
- Self-assembling chimeric polypeptide–doxorubicin conjugate nanoparticles that abolish tumours after a single injection
- Sequential doxorubicin and topotecan in relapsed/refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of CALGB 59906.
- Serious pulmonary toxicity in patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma with SGN-30, gemcitabine, vinorelbine, and liposomal doxorubicin is associated with an FcγRIIIa-158 V/F polymorphism.
- Serum biomarker profiles and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced breast cancer.
- Sickness behavior clustering in children with cancer.
- Simultaneous measurement of liposome extravasation and content release in tumors.
- Single nucleotide variation in the TP53 3' untranslated region in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-CHOP: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- Six cycles of doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide or Paclitaxel are not superior to four cycles as adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer in women with zero to three positive axillary nodes: Cancer and Leukemia Group B 40101.
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma presenting as a paraneoplastic syndrome with acute central nervous system demyelination.
- Stage IV primitive-appearing sinus and orbital rhabdomyosarcoma presenting in a 68-year-old female previously treated for breast cancer.
- Steroid induction of therapy-resistant cytokeratin-5-positive cells in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer through a BCL6-dependent mechanism.
- Stratifying diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with chemoimmunotherapy: GCB/non-GCB by immunohistochemistry is still a robust and feasible marker.
- Stromal gene signatures in large-B-cell lymphomas.
- Structural optimization of a "smart" doxorubicin-polypeptide conjugate for thermally targeted delivery to solid tumors.
- Structural profiles of TP53 gene mutations predict clinical outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: an international collaborative study.
- Successful treatment of angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy with dysproteinemia with fludarabine.
- Symptom clusters in children and adolescents receiving cisplatin, doxorubicin, or ifosfamide.
- Symptomatic pulmonary allograft Kaposi's sarcoma in two lung transplant recipients.
- Systematic Review and Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis of Randomized Trials Comparing a Single Immediate Instillation of Chemotherapy After Transurethral Resection with Transurethral Resection Alone in Patients with Stage pTa-pT1 Urothelial Carcinoma of the Bladder: Which Patients Benefit from the Instillation?
- Systemic anti-tumour effects of local thermally sensitive liposome therapy.
- Systemic chemotherapy for urothelial cancer.
- Systemic doxorubicin and intraarterial cisplatin preoperative chemotherapy plus postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with osteosarcoma.
- TBCRC 031: Randomized Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Cisplatin Versus Doxorubicin-Cyclophosphamide in Germline BRCA Carriers With HER2-Negative Breast Cancer (the INFORM trial).
- Targeted cytotoxic somatostatin analogue AN-238 inhibits somatostatin receptor-positive experimental colon cancers independently of their p53 status.
- Targeted drug delivery by thermally responsive polymers.
- Targeted drug delivery to C6 glioma by transferrin-coupled liposomes.
- Targeting of cytotoxic somatostatin analog AN-238 to somatostatin receptor subtypes 5 and/or 3 in experimental pancreatic cancers.
- Targeting tumor microvessels using doxorubicin encapsulated in a novel thermosensitive liposome.
- The CO/HO system reverses inhibition of mitochondrial biogenesis and prevents murine doxorubicin cardiomyopathy.
- The Duke AFM Program. Intensive induction chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer.
- The effect of aprepitant and race on the pharmacokinetics of cyclophosphamide in breast cancer patients.
- The efficacy and safety of gemcitabine, cisplatin, prednisone, thalidomide versus CHOP in patients with newly diagnosed peripheral T-cell lymphoma with analysis of biomarkers.
- The impact of Filgrastim schedule variation on hematopoietic recovery post-chemotherapy.
- The manganese(III) porphyrin MnTnHex-2-PyP5+ modulates intracellular ROS and breast cancer cell migration: Impact on doxorubicin-treated cells.
- The materials engineering of temperature-sensitive liposomes.
- The molecular basis for complexation of adriamycin with flavin mononucleotide and flavin adenine dinucleotide.
- The patient experience of ABVD treatment in Hodgkin lymphoma: a retrospective cohort study of patient-reported distress.
- The prognostic value of interim and end-of-treatment PET/CT in patients with newly diagnosed peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
- The role of cavitation in acoustically activated drug delivery.
- The role of multi-modality adjuvant chemotherapy and radiation in women with advanced stage endometrial cancer.
- The role of optimal debulking in advanced stage serous carcinoma of the uterus.
- The spectrum of dilated cardiomyopathy. The Johns Hopkins experience with 1,278 patients.
- The use of lithium carbonate to reduce infection and leukopenia during systemic chemotherapy.
- Therapeutic vaccines for aggressive B-cell lymphoma.
- Thermosensitive liposomes: extravasation and release of contents in tumor microvascular networks.
- To oxidize or not to oxidize?
- Transitional cell carcinomatous meningitis after M-VAC (methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin, and cisplatin) chemotherapy.
- Treatment of Invasive Brain Tumors Using a Chain-like Nanoparticle.
- Treatment of high-stage bladder cancer: case for adjunctive chemotherapy.
- Treatment of recurrent and metastatic cervical cancer with cis-platin, doxorubicin, and cyclophosphamide.
- Treatment of superficial carcinoma of the bladder.
- Treatment of uterine leiomyosarcoma.
- Treatment with imatinib improves drug delivery and efficacy in NSCLC xenografts.
- Tumor Subtype Determines Therapeutic Response to Chimeric Polypeptide Nanoparticle-based Chemotherapy in Pten-deleted Mouse Models of Sarcoma.
- Tumor cell-derived exosomes home to their cells of origin and can be used as Trojan horses to deliver cancer drugs.
- Tumor cells upregulate normoxic HIF-1α in response to doxorubicin.
- Tumor microvascular permeability is a key determinant for antivascular effects of doxorubicin encapsulated in a temperature sensitive liposome.
- Tumour cell kinetics as predictors of response in canine lymphoma treated with chemotherapy alone or combined with whole body hyperthermia.
- Two phase I dose-escalation/pharmacokinetics studies of low temperature liposomal doxorubicin (LTLD) and mild local hyperthermia in heavily pretreated patients with local regionally recurrent breast cancer.
- Ultrasound guided pO2 measurement of breast cancer reoxygenation after neoadjuvant chemotherapy and hyperthermia treatment.
- Undertreatment of obese women receiving breast cancer chemotherapy.
- Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma treated with radiotherapy and/or chemoembolization.
- Urinary biomarkers of oxidative status in a clinical model of oxidative assault.
- Using optical spectroscopy to longitudinally monitor physiological changes within solid tumors.
- Utility of 3-dimensional echocardiography, global longitudinal strain, and exercise stress echocardiography to detect cardiac dysfunction in breast cancer patients treated with doxorubicin-containing adjuvant therapy.
- Utilization of genomic signatures to identify high-efficacy candidate drugs for chemorefractory endometrial cancers.
- Whole body hyperthermia in dogs using a radiant heating device: effect of surface cooling on temperature uniformity.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Craciunescu, Oana, Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology
- Palmer, Gregory M., Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology