Subject Areas on Research
- 2015 Revised Utstein-Style Recommended Guidelines for Uniform Reporting of Data From Drowning-Related Resuscitation: An ILCOR Advisory Statement.
- 2015 revised Utstein-style recommended guidelines for uniform reporting of data from drowning-related resuscitation: An ILCOR advisory statement.
- A study on the diagnosis of drowning by examination of lung chlorophyll(a) of planktons with a spectrofluorophotometer.
- Common causes of open-circuit recreational diving fatalities.
- Cost-effectiveness of an injury and drowning prevention program in Bangladesh.
- Drowning and near-drowning.
- Drowning resuscitation requires another state of mind.
- Evaluation of four digestive methods for extracting diatoms.
- Infantile spasms following near-drowning: a report of two cases.
- Physiology Of Drowning: A Review.
Keywords of People
- Moon, Richard Edward, Professor of Anesthesiology, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine
- Warner, David Samuel, Distinguished Professor of Anesthesiology, in the School of Medicine, Neurobiology