Subject Areas on Research
- Are recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-7 and tobramycin compatible? An experiment in rats.
- Compatibility of aminophylline and verapamil in intravenous admixtures.
- Patterns of Dementia Treatment and Frank Prescribing Errors in Older Adults With Parkinson Disease.
- Physico-chemical incompatibilities of parenteral admixtures Aramine and Solu-Cortef.
- Stability and compatibility of antitumor agents in glass and plastic containers.
- The drug-drug interaction between proton pump inhibitors and clopidogrel.