Subject Areas on Research
- A clinical investigation on tong xin luo capsule in treatment of coronary heart disease with silent myocardial ischemia.
- Capillary electrophoresis with amperometric detection of curcumin in Chinese herbal medicine pretreated by solid-phase extraction.
- Carolignans from the Aerial Parts of Euphorbia sikkimensis and Their Anti-HIV Activity.
- Direct analysis of traditional Chinese medicines using Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS).
- Facile separation and determination of Aconitine alkaloids in traditional Chinese medicines by CE with tris(2,2'-bipyridyl) ruthenium(II)-based electrochemiluminescence detection.
- In vitro keratinocyte antiproliferant effect of Centella asiatica extract and triterpenoid saponins.
- Liver injury from herbals and dietary supplements in the U.S. Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network.
- PG27, an extract of Tripterygium wilfordii hook f, induces antigen-specific tolerance in bone marrow transplantation in mice.
- Review of selected Chinese herbal medicines in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- Safety and efficacy needs to be tested in an appropriate design.
- Stelleralides D-J and Anti-HIV Daphnane Diterpenes from Stellera chamaejasme.
- Suppression of alcohol intake after administration of the Chinese herbal medicine, NPI-028, and its derivatives.
- The NeuroAiD II (MLC901) in vascular cognitive impairment study (NEURITES).
- The cost implications of an early versus delayed invasive strategy in Acute Coronary Syndromes: the TIMACS study.
- The use of CE-electrochemiluminescence with ionic liquid for the determination of bioactive constituents in Chinese traditional medicine.
- Triptolide, a novel immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory agent purified from a Chinese herb Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F.
Keywords of People