Subject Areas on Research
- Angiographic evaluation of the ductus diverticulum.
- Atypical and unusual calcifications of the heart and great vessels: imaging findings.
- Commentary: Ductal stenting for ductal-dependent pulmonary blood flow: Time for an exclusive club to expand its membership?
- Left ventricular pressure-volume characteristics in congenital heart disease.
- Long-term use of the laryngeal mask airway in a neonate.
- Metabolism of PGE2 by prostaglandin dehydrogenase is essential for remodeling the ductus arteriosus.
- The prostaglandin receptor EP4 triggers remodelling of the cardiovascular system at birth.
- Treatment paradigms for ductus arteriosus aneurysms in adults.