Subject Areas on Research
- Duffy (Fy), DARC, and neutropenia among women from the United States, Europe and the Caribbean.
- Erythrocyte blood group antigens: not so simple after all.
- Evolution of a malaria resistance gene in wild primates.
- Lack of Duffy antigen expression is associated with organ damage in patients with sickle cell disease.
- Plasmodium vivax Infections over 3 Years in Duffy Blood Group Negative Malians in Bandiagara, Mali.
- The Duffy antigen receptor for chemokines null promoter variant does not influence HIV-1 acquisition or disease progression.
Keywords of People