Subject Areas on Research
- Duffy (Fy), DARC, and neutropenia among women from the United States, Europe and the Caribbean.
- Erythrocyte blood group antigens: not so simple after all.
- Evolution of a malaria resistance gene in wild primates.
- Genome-wide association study of white blood cell count in 16,388 African Americans: the continental origins and genetic epidemiology network (COGENT).
- Lack of Duffy antigen expression is associated with organ damage in patients with sickle cell disease.
- Platelet factor 4 and Duffy antigen required for platelet killing of Plasmodium falciparum.
- The Duffy antigen receptor for chemokines null promoter variant does not influence HIV-1 acquisition or disease progression.
Keywords of People