Subject Areas on Research
- A study of the correlation between endoscopic and histological diagnoses in gastroduodenitis.
- Cap-assisted EMR of large, sporadic, nonampullary duodenal polyps.
- Pathologic grade and tumor size are associated with recurrence-free survival in patients with duodenal neuroendocrine tumors.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the duodenum: an exceedingly rare diagnosis.
- Surgical Strategy and Outcomes in Duodenal Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy in infants: diagnostic usefulness and safety.