Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of kappa opioid receptors by U50488H and morphine enhances the release of substance P from rat trigeminal nucleus slices.
- Dynorphin A increases substance P release from trigeminal primary afferent C-fibers.
- Early ontogeny of kappa-opioid receptor regulation of prolactin secretion in the rat.
- Glutamate and dynorphin release from a subcellular fraction enriched in hippocampal mossy fiber synaptosomes.
- Hyperlocomotion and indifference to cocaine and amphetamine in mice lacking the dopamine transporter.
- Kappa-Opioid Antagonists for Psychiatric Disorders: From Bench to Clinical Trials.