Subject Areas on Research
- Enhanced differentiation of splenic plasma cells but diminished long-lived high-affinity bone marrow plasma cells in aged mice.
- Humoral immunodeficiency.
- Immunodeficiency diseases.
- Long-term remission for disseminated Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare complex associated with antibody deficiency.
- Successful pyrimethamine-sulfadiazine therapy of pneumocystis pneumonia in infants with X-linked immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM.
Keywords of People
- Kelsoe, Garnett H., James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Integrative Immunobiology