Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of 13-year-old boys with attention deficit and/or reading disorder on neuropsychological measures.
- Reading problems, psychiatric disorders, and functional impairment from mid- to late adolescence.
- Revisiting the association between reading achievement and antisocial behavior: new evidence of an environmental explanation from a twin study.
- Severity of emotional and behavioral problems among poor and typical readers.
- Sex differences in developmental reading disability: new findings from 4 epidemiological studies.
- Suicidality, school dropout, and reading problems among adolescents.