Subject Areas on Research
- Acute Vaso-Occlusive Pain is Temporally Associated with the Onset of Menstruation in Women with Sickle Cell Disease.
- Adolescent chronic pelvic pain.
- Assessment of Long-Term Bowel Symptoms After Segmental Resection of Deeply Infiltrating Endometriosis: A Matched Cohort Study.
- Continuous versus cyclic oral contraceptives for the treatment of endometriosis: a systematic review.
- Contraceptive Methods and the Impact of Menstruation on Daily Functioning in Women with Sickle Cell Disease.
- Cycle control with triphasic norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol, a new oral contraceptive agent.
- Factors associated with low-lying intrauterine devices: a cross-sectional ultrasound study in a cohort of African-American women.
- Generalized sensory sensitivity is associated with comorbid pain symptoms: a replication study in women with dysmenorrhea.
- Menstrual pain and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer: Results from the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Nonsurgical management of heavy menstrual bleeding: a systematic review.
- Plasma prostaglandin F 2-alpha levels in dysmenorrehic women.
- What is new in intrauterine devices? Best articles from the past year.
- Women's health issues with fibromyalgia syndrome.