Subject Areas on Research
- Abdominal wall endometriomas.
- Examining the relationship between uterine fibroids and dyspareunia among premenopausal women in the United States.
- Management of Menopausal Symptoms for Women Who Are at High Risk of Thrombosis.
- Ospemifene for the treatment of vulvovaginal atrophy and dyspareunia in postmenopausal women.
- Posterior repair and sexual function.
- Symptoms and outcome measures of pelvic organ prolapse.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Midurethral Sling Position and Correlation to Physical Examination and Patient Symptoms.