Subject Areas on Research
- 211At radiocolloid therapy: further observations and comparison with radiocolloids of 32P, 165Dy, and 90Y.
- Characterization of a microcarrier cell culture system for 23Na MR spectroscopy studies.
- NMR studies of combined lanthanide shift and relaxation agents for differential characterization of 23Na in a two-compartment model system.
- Radiation synovectomy with 165Dy-FHMA: lymph node uptake and radiation dosimetry calculations.
- Synovectomy of the rheumatoid knee using intra-articular injection of dysprosium-165-ferric hydroxide macroaggregates.
- Treatment of rheumatoid synovitis of the knee with intraarticular injection of dysprosium 165-ferric hydroxide macroaggregates.