Subject Areas on Research
- A Biomechanical Evaluation of Auricular Cartilage Autografts in Orbital Floor Defect Repair.
- Chondrogenesis by free and vascularized rabbit auricular perichondrium.
- Comparison of the chondrogenic potential of free and vascularized perichondrium in the airway.
- Long-term growth of a vascularized auricular perichondrocutaneous flap in laryngotracheal reconstruction.
- Optimal repair of the composite graft donor wound at the root of the helix.
- Preparation techniques for the injection of human autologous cartilage: an ex vivo feasibility study.
- Relationship between the canthal-tragus distance and the puncture point in temporomandibular joint arthroscopy.
- The incidences of chondritis and perichondritis associated with the surgical manipulation of auricular cartilage.
- Vascularized auricular perichondrium in airway reconstruction: the effects of stenting with and without a mucosal graft.