Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic Ear Disease.
- Chronic ear surgery in irradiated temporal bones.
- Chronic ear surgery in patients with syndromes and multiple congenital malformations.
- Ear disease in three aboriginal communities in Western Australia.
- Effects of smoking on otologic surgery outcomes.
- Hearing outcomes after surgical plugging of the superior semicircular canal by a middle cranial fossa approach.
- Hereditary renal disease and preauricular pits: report of a kindred.
- Intranasal fluticasone associated with delayed tympanostomy tube placement in children with eustachian tube dysfunction.
- Once-daily aminoglycoside dosing.
- Osseointegrated implants for auricular prostheses: An alternative to autologous repair.
- Pathologic quiz case 1. Salivary gland choristoma of the middle ear.
- Perilymph pressure during hypobaric conditions--cochlear aqueduct obstructed.
- Promontory dehiscence: a case report.
- Results with titanium ossicular reconstruction prostheses.
- Roaring in the ears: patulous Eustachian tube in bulbar amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Robot-assisted stapedotomy: micropick fenestration of the stapes footplate.
Keywords of People