Subject Areas on Research
- Capillary Hemangioma of the Tympanic Membrane.
- Image-Guided Placement of Osseointegrated Implants for Challenging Auricular, Orbital, and Rhinectomy Defects.
- Intracanalicular meningioma mimicking vestibular schwannoma.
- Magnetic resonance appearance of the inner ear after hearing-preservation surgery.
- Melanoma of the ear: treatment and survival probabilities based on 199 patients.
- Middle ear carcinoid: an indolent tumor with metastatic potential.
- Predictors of vestibular schwannoma growth and clinical implications.
- Rare Lesions of the Internal Auditory Canal.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the temporal bone: a radiographic-pathologic correlation.
- Stability of hearing preservation following acoustic neuroma surgery.
- Tolerability of high-dose topical tretinoin: the Veterans Affairs Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention Trial.
- Trends in the management of vestibular schwannomas at Johns Hopkins 1997-2007.
- Tunneled and transposed island flaps in facial reconstructive surgery.
Keywords of People