Subject Areas on Research
- Afferent influences on brain stem auditory nuclei of the chicken: effects of conductive and sensorineural hearing loss on n. magnocellularis.
- CT scans and 3D reconstructions of Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris) heads and ear bones.
- Changes in spontaneous activity and CNS morphology associated with conductive and sensorineural hearing loss in chickens.
- Comparative rates of development in Monodelphis and Didelphis.
- Introducing the "ChOLE" Classification and Its Comparison to the EAONO/JOS Consensus Classification for Cholesteatoma Staging.
- Ontogenetic and phylogenetic transformations of the ear ossicles in marsupial mammals.
- The CaV1.2 L-type calcium channel regulates bone homeostasis in the middle and inner ear.