Subject Areas on Research
- Active rehabilitation and physical therapy during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation while awaiting lung transplantation: a practical approach.
- Assisted early mobility for hospitalized older veterans: preliminary data from the STRIDE program.
- Continuous versus single-injection lumbar plexus blocks: comparison of the effects on morphine use and early recovery after total knee arthroplasty.
- Early Ambulation Among Hospitalized Heart Failure Patients Is Associated With Reduced Length of Stay and 30-Day Readmissions.
- Early Ambulation Decreases Length of Hospital Stay, Perioperative Complications and Improves Functional Outcomes in Elderly Patients Undergoing Surgery for Correction of Adult Degenerative Scoliosis.
- Early ambulation after 5 French diagnostic cardiac catheterization: results of a multicenter trial.
- Early goal-directed mobilisation after surgery - Authors' reply.
- Early mobilization in critically ill patients: patients' mobilization level depends on health care provider's profession.
- Should Early Mobilization Be Routine in Mechanically Ventilated Patients?
- Survival and independence after intracerebral hemorrhage: Trends and opportunities.
- The Axillary Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump as a Bridge to Recovery Allows Early Ambulation in Long-Term Use: Case Series and Literature Review.
- What is the role of timing in the surgical and rehabilitative care of community-dwelling older persons with acute hip fracture?
Keywords of People