Subject Areas on Research
- An unexpected flow abnormality.
- Corrected transposition with severe intracardiac deformities with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome in a child. Electrophysiologic investigation and surgical correction.
- Detection and exclusion of interatrial shunts by two-dimensional echocardiography and peripheral venous injection.
- Ebstein's anomaly of the tricuspid valve: a Wolf(f) in sheep's clothing.
- Role of Mahaim fibers in cardiac arrhythmias in man.
- The electrophysiologic basis and management of symptomatic recurrent tachycardia in patients with Ebstein's anomaly of the tricuspid valve.