Subject Areas on Research
- Bruised Black and Blue: Acquired Hypoprothrombinemia.
- Commentary on: The Effects of Vibration and Pressure Treatments in the Early Postoperative Period of Rhinoplasty.
- Complications using intense ultrasound therapy to treat deep dermal facial skin and subcutaneous tissues.
- Cullen's and Turner's signs.
- Increased releasable vascular plasminogen activator and a bleeding diathesis.
- Levamisole-induced vasculopathy: a report of 2 cases and a novel histopathologic finding.
- Skin manifestations, multiple aneurysms, and carotid-cavernous fistula in Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type IV.
- Steroids in rhinoplasty.