Subject Areas on Research
- Apocrine-eccrine carcinomas: molecular and immunohistochemical analyses.
- Chemotherapy-induced eccrine squamous syringometaplasia in an infant.
- Distribution of CD44 variant isoforms in human skin: differential expression in components of benign and malignant epithelia.
- Eccrine gland infiltration by mycosis fungoides.
- Eruptive syringoma.
- Familial eccrine syringofibroadenomatosis with associated ophthalmologic abnormalities.
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis diagnosed via skin biopsy.