Subject Areas on Research
- An acoustic survey of beaked whales at Cross Seamount near Hawaii.
- Bottlenose dolphins exchange signature whistles when meeting at sea.
- Central acoustic tract in an echolocating bat: an extralemniscal auditory pathway to the thalamus.
- Echo intensity compensation by echolocating bats.
- Extreme diving in mammals: first estimates of behavioural aerobic dive limits in Cuvier's beaked whales.
- Morphology of the Nasal Apparatus in Pygmy (Kogia Breviceps) and Dwarf (K. Sima) Sperm Whales.
- Soundscape of an Indo-Pacific humpback dolphin (Sousa chinensis) hotspot before windfarm construction in the Pearl River Estuary, China: Do dolphin engage in noise avoidance and passive eavesdropping behavior?
Keywords of People