Subject Areas on Research
- A Regression Model for Prediction of Cesarean-Associated Blood Transfusion.
- Assessment of vasogenic edema in eclampsia using diffusion imaging.
- Characteristics of preeclampsia- and eclampsia-related maternal death in rural Haiti.
- Clinical practice patterns on the use of magnesium sulphate for treatment of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia: a multi-country survey.
- Delivery risks and outcomes associated with grand multiparity.
- Liver disease in pregnancy.
- Magnesium neuroprotection is limited in humans with acute brain injury.
- Medical treatment of pregnancy hypertension.
- Preeclampsia into eclampsia: toward a new paradigm.
- Sodium excretion patterns during and following intravenous sodium chloride loads in normal and hypertensive pregnancies.
- Use of an automated anesthesia information system to determine reference limits for vital signs during cesarean section.