Subject Areas on Research
- Association between glioma and history of allergies, asthma, and eczema: a case-control study with three groups of controls.
- Basal cell carcinoma of the umbilicus: a case report and literature review.
- Benefit-risk tradeoff preferences for chronic hand eczema treatments.
- Clobetasol propionate versus fluocinonide creams in psoriasis and eczema.
- Depression of cell-mediated immunity in atopic eczema.
- Dubowitz syndrome: a defect in the cholesterol biosynthetic pathway?
- Ectodermal dysplasia: otolaryngologic manifestations and management.
- In vitro studies of IgE synthesis by human blood mononuclear cells.
- Maternal PUFA status and offspring allergic diseases up to the age of 18 months.
- Predictors of basal cell carcinoma in high-risk patients in the VATTC (VA Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention) trial.
Keywords of People