Subject Areas on Research
- A murine model of increased coronary sinus pressure induces myocardial edema with cardiac lymphatic dilation and fibrosis.
- Controversies in cardiovascular MR imaging: T2-weighted imaging should not be used to delineate the area at risk in ischemic myocardial injury.
- History of Atrial Fibrillation and Trajectory of Decongestion in Acute Heart Failure.
- T2-weighted imaging to assess post-infarct myocardium at risk.
- The pathophysiology of acute heart failure--is it all about fluid accumulation?
Keywords of People