Subject Areas on Research
- BPT for Early-Onset Behavior Disorders: Examining the Link Between Treatment Components and Trajectories of Child Internalizing Symptoms.
- Child-Adult Relationship Enhancement (CARE): An evidence-informed program for children with a history of trauma and other behavioral challenges.
- Is more better? Examining whether enhanced consultation/coaching improves implementation.
- Pilot study: individualized training for caregivers of hospitalized older veterans.
- Promoting supportive parenting in new mothers with substance-use problems: a pilot randomized trial of residential treatment plus an attachment-based parenting program.
- Promoting trauma-informed parenting of children in out-of-home care: An effectiveness study of the resource parent curriculum.
- Trauma-Informed Care for Children in the Child Welfare System: An Initial Evaluation of a Trauma-Informed Parenting Workshop.