Subject Areas on Research
- Child-Adult Relationship Enhancement (CARE): An evidence-informed program for children with a history of trauma and other behavioral challenges.
- Does a booster intervention augment the preventive effects of an abbreviated version of the coping power program for aggressive children?
- Is more better? Examining whether enhanced consultation/coaching improves implementation.
- New mothers' interest in web-based health promotion: association with healthcare barriers, risk status, and user characteristics.
- Pilot study: individualized training for caregivers of hospitalized older veterans.
- Promoting trauma-informed parenting of children in out-of-home care: An effectiveness study of the resource parent curriculum.
- Standardised coding of diet records: experiences from INTERMAP UK.
- Trauma-Informed Care for Children in the Child Welfare System: An Initial Evaluation of a Trauma-Informed Parenting Workshop.