Subject Areas on Research
- Academic medical centers: ripe for rapid-learning personalized health care.
- Educational methods and best practices in BME laboratories.
- Guidelines for international service learning programs.
- International Research Interdisciplinary School (IRIS) initiative: sponsorship of journals in training of participants in peer-review.
- Modifiable risk factors predict injuries in firefighters during training academies.
- More benefits of coaching.
- Nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, and physician assistants in California.
- Physician assistants. A young profession celebrates the 35th anniversary of its birth in North Carolina.
- Program accreditation.
- The American Association for Respiratory Care and the National Lung Health Education Program: assuring quality in spirometry.
- Virtual environments in healthcare: immersion, disruption, and flow.
Keywords of People