Subject Areas on Research
- Academic medical centers: ripe for rapid-learning personalized health care.
- An international systematic mapping review of fieldwork education in occupational therapy.
- Educational methods and best practices in BME laboratories.
- Guidelines for international service learning programs.
- Modifiable risk factors predict injuries in firefighters during training academies.
- More Benefits of Coaching
- Nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, and physician assistants in California.
- Physician assistants. A young profession celebrates the 35th anniversary of its birth in North Carolina.
- Program accreditation.
- The American Association for Respiratory Care and the National Lung Health Education Program: assuring quality in spirometry.
- Virtual environments in healthcare: immersion, disruption, and flow.
Keywords of People