Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of Mycobacterium montefiorense sp. nov., a novel pathogenic Mycobacterium from moray eels that is related to Mycobacterium triplex.
- Granulomatous skin lesions in moray eels caused by a novel Mycobacterium species related to Mycobacterium triplex.
- Identification of adenylate cyclase-coupled beta-adrenergic receptors with radiolabeled beta-adrenergic antagonists.
- Structure-activity relationships of noreperidine congeners on cholinesterase systems in vitro and analgesia in vivo.
- Target size of neurotoxic esterase and acetylcholinesterase as determined by radiation inactivation.