Subject Areas on Research
- A nuclear magnetic resonance study of the interaction of L-epinephrine with phospholipid vesicles.
- A thermodynamic study of the partition of n-hexane into phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylcholine-cholesterol bilayers.
- Apolipoprotein C-III/sphingomyelin recombinants: formation, isolation, and characterization.
- Calcium- and polyphosphate-containing acidocalcisomes in chicken egg yolk.
- Effects of natural and enantiomeric cholesterol on the thermotropic phase behavior and structure of egg sphingomyelin bilayer membranes.
- Human sperm penetration of zona-free hamster eggs after storage of the semen for 48 hours at 2 degrees C to 5 degrees C.
- Hydration force and bilayer deformation: a reevaluation.
- Ultrasonic attenuation measurements in phospholipid dispersions.