Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of Dietary Cholesterol or Egg Consumption With Incident Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality.
- Direct electrochemistry of hemoglobin in egg-phosphatidylcholine films and its catalysis to H(2)O(2).
- Egg Consumption and Risk of Total and Cause-Specific Mortality: An Individual-Based Cohort Study and Pooling Prospective Studies on Behalf of the Lipid and Blood Pressure Meta-analysis Collaboration (LBPMC) Group.
- Evidence of a chemopreventive effect of progestin unrelated to ovulation on reproductive tract cancers in the egg-laying hen.
- Influenza immunization elicits antibodies specific for an egg-adapted vaccine strain.
- Lipid bilayer and water proton magnetization transfer: effect of cholesterol.
- Poor Immunogenicity, Not Vaccine Strain Egg Adaptation, May Explain the Low H3N2 Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in 2012-2013.
- Rationally Designed Influenza Virus Vaccines That Are Antigenically Stable during Growth in Eggs.
Keywords of People