Subject Areas on Research
- Absorption, distribution, and elimination of a single oral dose of [14C]tri-o-cresyl phosphate in hens.
- Associations of Dietary Cholesterol or Egg Consumption With Incident Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality.
- Direct electrochemistry of hemoglobin in egg-phosphatidylcholine films and its catalysis to H(2)O(2).
- Evidence of a chemopreventive effect of progestin unrelated to ovulation on reproductive tract cancers in the egg-laying hen.
- Influenza immunization elicits antibodies specific for an egg-adapted vaccine strain.
- Lipid bilayer and water proton magnetization transfer: effect of cholesterol.
- Metabolic fate of gossypol: the metabolism of gossypol-14C in laying hens.
- Pharmacokinetics of a neurotoxic oral dose of leptophos in hens.
- Poor Immunogenicity, Not Vaccine Strain Egg Adaptation, May Explain the Low H3N2 Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in 2012-2013.
- Rationally Designed Influenza Virus Vaccines That Are Antigenically Stable during Growth in Eggs.
- Toxicokinetics of a single 50 mg/kg oral dose of [2,3-14C]acrylamide in White Leghorn hens.
Keywords of People