Subject Areas on Research
- Absorption filtration. A tool for the measurement of ion tracer flux in native membranes and reconstituted lipid vesicles.
- Acetylcholine receptor from Torpedo. Preferential solubilization and efficient reintegration into lipid vesicles.
- Acetylcholine receptors from electroplax membranes: in vitro and in situ properties.
- Characterization of acetylcholine receptor isolated from Torpedo californica electroplax through the use of an easily removable detergent, beta-D-octylglucopyranoside.
- Effect of anti-acetylcholine receptor Fab fragments from goats on functional membrane-bound receptor.
- Identification of multiple species of calmodulin messenger RNA using a full length complementary DNA.
- In vitro characterization of 6-[18F]fluoro-A-85380, a high-affinity ligand for alpha4beta2* nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Isolation of the structural gene for calmodulin.
- Lipid environment of acetylcholine receptor from Torpedo californica.
- Reconstitution of functional membrane-bound acetylcholine receptor from isolated Torpedo californica receptor protein and electroplax lipids.