Subject Areas on Research
- Hemoglobin components from trout (Salmo irideus): determination of the carboxyl and amino terminal sequences and their functional implications.
- Hemolytic anemia in patients receiving sulfasalazine.
- Polymeric hemoglobins of the house mouse (Mus musculus L.): isolation of cysteinyl peptides.
- The hemoglobin of the crossopterygian fish, Latimeria chalumnae (Smith). Subunit structure and oxygen equilibria.
- The hemoglobin system of the primitive fish, Amia calva: isolation and functional characterization of the individual hemoglobin components.