Subject Areas on Research
- First observation of B(s)(0) → J/ψη and B(s)(0) → J/ψη'.
- Measurement of J/ψ azimuthal anisotropy in Au+Au collisions at sqrt[s(NN)]=200 GeV.
- Particle physics: The search for no neutrinos.
- Radiation dosimetry using three-dimensional optical random access memories.
- Search for heavy long-lived particles that decay to photons at CDF II.
- Search for new physics in high pT like-sign dilepton events at CDF II.
- Search for quantum black hole production in high-invariant-mass lepton+jet final states using pp collisions at √s=8 TeV and the ATLAS detector.
- Special report: workshop on 4D-treatment planning in actively scanned particle therapy--recommendations, technical challenges, and future research directions.
- Tl-201 single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
Keywords of People