Subject Areas on Research
- Diatom elemental and morphological changes in response to iron limitation: a brief review with potential paleoceanographic applications.
- Elemental microanalysis of organelles in proximal tubules. I. Alterations in transport and metabolism.
- Elemental microanalysis of organelles in proximal tubules. II. Effects of oxygen deprivation.
- Frontiers in electron probe microanalysis: application to cell physiology.
- Ion microanalysis of cells.
- Physical, chemical, and mineralogical characteristics of a reservoir sediment delta (Lake Powell, U.S.A.) and implications for water quality during low water level.
- Probing Na(+)-induced changes in the HIV-1 TAR conformational dynamics using NMR residual dipolar couplings: new insights into the role of counterions and electrostatic interactions in adaptive recognition.
- Structural and elemental characterization of heart cells grown in a collagen matrix.